When pipes are located underground, it can be more difficult and time consuming to work out where and what needs repairing.
Below, we have listed some tell-tale signs that indicate pipes in need of maintenance and repair.
If you notice any of these signs, call your plumber straight away.
- Unpleasant odours coming from the drain pipes
- Pipes which consistently drain slowly
- Toilet which doesn’t completely flush away waste substances
- Broken, corroded and dislocated pipes
- Aging pipes and/or drainage lines
- Intermittent or consistent presence of overflows and backups
- Recurring clogs in the drainage system
By taking action as soon as you notice any of these signs, you can potentially save yourself hundreds of dollars in expensive repair bills – don’t take a chance, call Central Plumbing Gold Coast and we will come out to see what the problem is, and what is needed to remedy it.
Call Central Gold Coast Plumbing for all drainage enquiries